Tuesday, March 18, 2014

All-New Comics


Finals week is a tough one, but one that ultimately yields awesome rewards, like the new inFAMOUS game that comes out on Friday, a new mission for Snake, and of course, this week's comic books, including *All-New* Ghost Rider.

One thing I'll never get is Marvel's obsession with the "All-New" title.

Here's a preview of All-New Ghost Rider #1: Marvel
And Harley Quinn #4: Uproxx
And Superman Unchained #6: HitFix

I can't really say much about any of them because Ghost Rider's new, I still haven't read last month's Harley Quinn, and Superman Unchained hasn't released a new issue in forever, so I don't even remember what's going on.

Here's the cover gallery:





With comics being said, THIS happened today. I'm gonna start Friday afternoon:



But for now, I'll say...

- It's Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment