Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lightning Fast Update


Finals are approaching, and I've been hard at work and unfortunately not blogging, because that's a secondary thing. When spring break hits, the game coverage will hit even harder. That being said, I did play some Lightning this weekend. Among other things, which I'll cover in later posts.

So, yeah, the blog is no longer daily at this point. There may be a time after finals in which I go back to daily, but now I can't really afford the time because of finals. 

In the Lightning front, I've hit 25 hours of playing because I went absolutely crazy on the game this weekend. I'm only on day seven, so there's plenty more stuff to do before the last day, which is day fourteen. I've beat the next huge boss, Snow, and I'm nearing a third in the game's desert area, called Grendel, or something like that. Anyway, the game's really been great, and aside with the usual complaint of rambling NPCs, it's super fun. I've gotten used to the battle system and now I'm blowing through enemies with a new strategy and fully enjoying the game. I've looked past the clock because I figure the guide's merely giving me suggestions, but leaving the other seven days out of those suggestions to catch up.

So yeah, lots of fun in that front.

As a look ahead, there will be a comic preview either tomorrow or Tuesday, and I will talk about the new Clone Wars episodes on Netflix this week as well, because they were really good. 

Finals are approaching, so I won't actually be playing any PS3 or PS4 for a few weeks, but right after finals, literally, I'll be starting inFAMOUS Second Son and Ground Zeroes. I've officially pre-ordered those. Other than that, I'll blog any cool news that comes up, if any. Right now, my focus is on passing my classes, and well...

- It's Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment