Sunday, February 16, 2014

Can't Catch a Break


Short little post tonight, since I'm in the midst of studying for the numerous tests I have and projects due coming up on Tuesday. And this is coming off just probably the most dull and boring two weeks I've had in a long while. Read on for some more.

I thought the weekend was gonna be full of time where I could do mostly what I want, but I think that'll have to be saved for Wednesday. I've got two big tests and a powerpoint due on Tuesday, which has just dulled this weekend with studying in classes that I don't like anyway.

So I got to thinking about going for UCLA's film GE requirements as opposed to just the ones for the major I'm currently in. It'd motivate me to do better in classes and definitely keep me more interested, and therefore more active. I decided that this is the route I'm going to take. 

I'm sick of being held back by these science classes that have no impact on me, and restrict me from a creative freedom that I appreciate so much. It really is a huge thing for me to decide on this GE map, and I think it's a decision that'll really benefit me in the grand scheme of things! I've done nothing much besides go to a few stores and study for the past few days, so there's nothing much to report on, except some Olympics.

Shani Davis unfortunately didn't medal in the Men's 1500M short track. I feel bad for him, he seemed pretty upset for it all, but I think he's getting ready for the team pursuit event now. Other than that, bobsledding has started, and the've been getting into quite a bit of downhill skiing and snowboarding. There's still a full week of Olympics to go before closing, so it should be exciting.

That's all for now. I've gotta get back to work...

- It's Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment