Monday, February 3, 2014

One New Comic This Week


You read that right. It's a slow comic book week, so there's only one issue I'm picking up. In other news, it's going to be an extremely busy week preparing for tests, as a certain event is beginning this Thursday. Read on for a preview and other things.

The single comic for the week that I'll be picking up:



Detective Comics #28

This is the second part of the Gothtopia story that started last month in the anniversary issue. Gotham's a safer, brighter place. A lot of the story took place in the daytime, as well. Now Batman needs to escape Gothtopia, and he's coming face to face with villains. This is a weird, kind of other dimension type of tale, that's John Layman's finale on the book. Hopefully it turns out well, as the concept of this alternate Gotham is pretty cool so far. It's also worth mentioning that the other Batman-related books have tie-in issues to Gothtopia.

Check out a preview here. Nerdist

And I'll go ahead and plug Snyder's main Batman comic because I just read last month's issue over the weekend and it's insane.

Now, for another special announcement.



Olympics are starting this Thursday. I'm super excited for them and I'll be trying to catch all of them. Winter Olympics are by far my favorite, and I might do some posts on that over the next couple of weeks. Just wanted to briefly mention that they'll be starting and NBC will have coverage of them.

Short post today. Tomorrow, I might do some thoughts on Justice League: War. 

- It's Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment