Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Comic and New Posting Style


So it occurred to me amidst studying around 2:00 AM this morning that I missed a day. It also got me to thinking that there's not enough news or updates for me to make a post every day. That being said, I will probably not blog some days. Either way, one new comic this week.

Before I post the new preview, I just gotta mention that the Batman and Robin Annual #2 was really well done and told a pretty great story with some wonderful art to boot. Also, I saw Gravity today, so expect some thoughts on that soon.

Anyway, this week:


Harley Quinn #3

DC's craziest book continues with a Valentine's-themed issue that comes a few days later, but is still going to be pretty funny and just generally insane, as this book has been. It also ships with a variant cover, which I've used for the main picture for this post. It's part of DC's steampunk style variants.

Here's a preview: Ain't It Cool News

In the Olympics front: Meryl Davis and Charlie White have won the Gold Medal for their ice dancing. And bobsledding has gotten underway, with US getting a bronze. Not bad. Women's figure skating starts tomorrow, and they've been doing a lot of skiing tonight.

In the Lightning Returns front, I've been stretching out Day 3 as much as possible to finish most of the Day 2 stuff. I'm making progress, but my oversights from the guide cost a lot of time and backtracking. Though I've heard of people finishing all the missions with plenty of days left, so I'm not too worried yet, and a second play through will happen because it's fun and there's more stuff to do/get on Hard mode. I'm really enjoying it.

That's all from me today.

- It's Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment