Friday, February 28, 2014

March Preview


March is finally here. This month, I'll be dedicating most of my time to finals, but after that, is when the real fun starts. Two new PS4 games are releasing this month, and will mark the first time since 2013 where some new PS4 games worth buying come out! Read on for a look ahead.

As you can see from the main picture, inFAMOUS Second Son is the most anticipated PS4 game at this time, and for good reason. The inFAMOUS series has always been one of the PS3's best, and now with a new protagonist on the first PS4 game, there's a lot to be excited about. Delsin will have new powers, there'll be a crazy new story, I'm sure, and you're only gonna be able to play this on your shiny new PS4. March 21st will be a good day for Sony fans.


There's also this. I will do a post on this very soon followed by the actual game coming out on March 18th. I'll be in the midst of finals, so I won't be breaking it out until the 21st, along with Second Son. Needless to say, this is very exciting, and now, $10 less on PS4 and Xbox One. Posts with inFAMOUS coverage will be tagged "SecondSon," and posts with MGSV coverage will be tagged "GroundZeroes."

Movies this month include the new Need for Speed movie with Aaron Paul, and Jason Bateman's new movie, Bad Words, which I will actually be seeing at a special screening next Tuesday!

The biggest comic book for March is Batman #29, the finale to the second arc of Zero Year.

But you know what March is full of for me? Work. Finals are coming up and I need to work harder now than ever. It's hard to keep up with blogging during times like this, so if you read these posts, bear with me! I will be discussing primarily Psycho-Pass around next week at this time, so look for that. I'll probably do some Late Night with Seth Meyers posts. Check that out, it's really great. And of course:

In the Lightning Returns front: Last night, I finally got to play a little after a few weeks. I did nothing but side quests, and I can see why they're  so important. The stat boosts are welcome, and I'm finding the game to be a little more fun. I've stopped obsessing about 100%ing the first time through; it's not possible at my rate anyway, so I'm just kinda going through with my guide. If I end up having to beat the game on New Game +, then I'm fine with that too. Lightning is just a really fun game so far.

- It's Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment