Monday, January 13, 2014

This Week's Comics and Things to Come


It's the beginning of the week, which means it's time to take a look at interesting comic books coming out. Plus, a look ahead at some of the biggest games coming out through March, and what I'll do a little coverage on as they release.



Batgirl #27.

I haven't read an issue of Batgirl since Death of the Family's tie-in issues which are crazy. This, however, might be even crazier, as this issue ties into the new Detective Comics story Gothtopia, where Gotham City is completely different. It's a crazy, other world tale that features a new spin on awesome characters. I don't know much about it yet, as I haven't been able to read Detective #27, but it sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Check out a preview. DC Comics



Justice League of America #11.

This series has been focusing on Martian Manhunter and Stargirl for about three issues now, but it's actually been very cool. They've got their own little story going on while the rest of the DC Universe is being ripped apart by the Crime Syndicate. This title's been a lot of fun since the beginning, and I can't really say there's been too many problems with it. Even with more than half the cast missing, it's still a great book.

Check out a preview. Newsarama

Now for some special announcements.

First off, I will be doing a small amount of coverage on the upcoming game, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. Small posts just detailing my progress through the game, which will take me a long time because it's Final Fantasy, and I'm a college student with responsibilities. Secondly, inFAMOUS Second Son releases in March as far as we know, and I'll be doing coverage of that. 

I will also do a TV show thoughts post as I catch up on the rest of my shows. One last thing to say right now, is that sometime before the end of the month, I'm going to detail a few things about my college life, including my campus and surrounding areas.

- It's Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment